I love this stack. It’s a staple in my collection and I go to it often, ESPECIALLY being the working mom of a two year-old toddler babe! I just don’t prioritize much time to makeup experimentation anymore so when I do have the chance to sit down and put on a full face, I always tend to reach for this product because it’s familiar. I know that I can create something simple with a color scheme that I love and honestly, it always turns out looking a little bit different each time, even when I attempt to use the same color combos from the previous use.
D E T A I L S:
• brows are anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade in ‘dark brown’
• lashes are koko lashes in the style
• white dots are nyx cosmetics liquid liner
• inner corner is an inglot cosmetics loose pigment #138
• lips are melt cosmetics liquid lipstick in the shade ‘cookie cutter’ mixed with fenty gloss bomb ‘glass slipper’
What are your current Summer eyeshadow favorites right now? Does anyone still even do their makeup in this quarantine?! Spill in the comments 👇🏼