And the purple makeup continued on….
This makeup was 100% inspired by @alyssamarieartistry – a really, really incredible makeup artist that I follow on Instagram.
If you do not follow her, or know who she is, I am sorry.
She’s an incredible source for makeup inspiration. I’m obsessed.
Here’s the look that sparked the idea for this >>> CLICK ME
It’s not a secret that purple makeup is one of my most favorite things to play with, and I had way too much fun with this one.
Don’t think you can’t do makeup like this for ‘everyday’ shenanigans and activities. I’m pretty sure all I did this day was work, and go to two of my favorite grocery markets. It’s safe to assume I probably danced around my kitchen, blasting dirty hip-hop while making dinner and editing travel photos simultaneously, too.
* s h r u g s *
Everything you need to know about this look, is H E R E: ▼▼▼
F A C E
– Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
– Maybelline Matte + Poreless Foundation
– Nyx Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer – Medium
– Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Medium/Light
– Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
– Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette
– Nyx Cosmetics Powder Blush – Dusty Rose
– Smashbox Cosmetics Baked Fusion Soft Lights Bronzer – Baked Starburst
– Mac Cosmetics MSF – Soft & Gentle
– ColourPop Cosmetics Super Shock Cheeks – Spoon
– Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray – Green Tea
– All MakeupGeek Cosmetics Single Shadows:
• Unexpected (Transition)
• Duchess (Crease/Outer Corner)
• Stealth (Crease/Transition)
• Motown (Outer Corner)
• Wisteria (Transition)
• Whimsical (Lid)
• Shimma Shimma (Brow Bone/Inner Corner)
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
– L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara
– Nyx Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil – Milk
– Ardell Double-Ups #205
– Revlon Lash Glue
– Ardell Brow Gel – Dark Brown
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Fix Pencil
– MakeupGeek Cosmetics Single Shadow – Corrupt
I don’t recall what’s on my lips because I’m an awful blogger. So many apologies for it!
I hope everyone is having a super good week and that you remember how awesome and strong you are.
Go you, you awesome human, because you rule 🙂