Spring is in the air.
I put together this look using only 4 shadows;
one in the crease.
one in the tear duct area.
two in the water line for a little sparkle and lots of color.
Because I opted for such a bright lip and a bright pop of color, I wanted to keep things pretty simple on my lids. Not like, “no liner” or “no shadow” simple but, you get the idea. So as opposed to 46 shadows on my eyelids like there normally would be, there’s only one. It’s Hipster by Makeup Geek, and it’s the most perf transition of life. It’s great for looks like this when you don’t really want the attention to be on your lids but you still don’t want to go completely bare up there because it feels even worse and more weird than what I imagine showing up to work with no pants would feel like.
I take that back now that I’ve typed it out…..
Not having to wear pants in any scenario ever sounds pretty incredible, actually.
That was a bad example.
You get it though!
Bright and colorful makeup!
Full list of products used b e l o w 😉
E Y E S
– Makeup Geek Cosmetics ‘Hipster; shadow to create a soft crease.
– Makeup Geek Cosmetics ‘Whimsical’ foiled shadow packed on the tear ducts.
– ColourPop Cosmetics ‘Fantasy’ Super Shock Shadow for the pop of color in the lower lash line.
– ColourPop Cosmetics ‘Lace’ Super Shock Shadow mixed with Fantasy in the lower lash line.
– Nyx Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil in ‘Milk’ to line my waterline.
– Nyx Cosmetics Creamy Round Lipstick in ‘Chloe’ (which is like, $5 bucks and one of the most gorgeous hot pinks of life!)
– Ardell ‘DoubleUp’ lashes in style #208
– Maybelline Master Precise Liner Pen
B R OW S
– Ardell Lashes Brow Gel in ‘Dark Brown’
– Makeup Geek Cosmetics ‘Corrupt’ Single Shadow
F A C E
– L’Oreal True Match Foundation in ‘W5’ and ‘W6’
– Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in ‘Custard’
– Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
– Anastasia Contour Pan in ‘Clay’
– Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette
– Nyx Cosmetics Powder Blush in ‘Dusty Rose’
– Morphe 10B Blush Palette
– Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional Primer
– Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in ‘Champagne Pop’ (collab w/ Jaclyn Hill)
– ColourPop Cosmetics Super Shock Cheeks in ‘Spoon’
Happy freakin’ Monday guys!