It’s 80○ degrees in Phoenix already.
You can practically taste Spring…
Super warm tones and lots of glitter both seemed extremely appropriate to me.
I’ve also recently chopped off my hair so, the heavy and intense sparkles and deathly sharp liner could just be a side effect of the extra ‘pep in my step’ that can sometimes inevitably come with a change in appearance.
Who’s to say really…
Everything you need to know about this makeup is H E R E ↓↓↓
• Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
• Too Faced Glitter Glue
• MakeupGeek Cosmetics Single Shadows
– Cocoa Bear
– Barcelona Beach
– Shimma Shimma
• ColourPop Cosmetics Super Shock Shadows
– DGAF (center lid)
– Glitterati (tear duct)
• Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner – GlamRock (tear duct)
* P S A *
The glitter I used for this look is a mixture of two glitter vials that I own, both by Glitter Injections. But because I’m a terrible beauty blogger, I totally do not have either of the names! SUPER SORRY! The glitter vials aren’t labeled and I’ve had them for so long now, I just don’t remember the names. One of them is a Copper color and the other is a Barbie Pink type of color.
L A S H E S
• Ardell Lashes – Double Wispies
B R O W S
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Fix Pencil
• Ardell Brow Gel – Dark Brown
• MakeupGeek Cosmetics Single Shadow – Corrupt
C H E E K S
• ColourPop Cosmetics Super Shock Cheeks
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Pan – Clay
• Dior Glow Maximize Primer
• Mac Cosmetics Fix+
• Mac Cosmetics MSF – Soft & Gentle