I decided to go super simple, and super classic on this ever-so-stellar Monday using just a few things:
• MakeupGeek Shadows – Bleached Blonde (lid) + Corrupt (lower lash line)
• The Maybelline Master Precise Liner Pen (holy grail of eyeliners)
• ColourPop’s Ultra Matte Liquid Lips in ‘MARS‘ (you guys….this shade….I absolutely die)
• Ardell Lashes: Demi Whispies
Here are a few tips when trying to create a look like this –
- I find that one of the biggest keys to really getting a true “cat eye” type of look is to draw yourself a new inner corner. Bring the liner all the way to a point in your tear duct area using your liner pen or an angled liner brush.
- Always exfoliate your lips, and use a good base to moisturize them a little before applying liquid lipsticks.
- Your wings can never be too long, too pointy, or too dramatic…no matter what anyone tries to tell you. You do you, boos.
Happiest of M O N D A Z E to everyone!