If you’re one of those people that really love the idea of a fun and sparkly makeup look that’s still totally wearable for everyday but doesn’t necessarily love the stupid amount of time that it takes to get that full fun glam, then this post is for you! I do this makeup on days that I want to do something kind of different and fun without going overboard with crazy colors, smoked out eyes and a billion shadows. Adding glitter to your inner corners is one of the funnest and easiest ways to change up your makeup and do something a little spunky without making you feel like a forest fairy.
Everything you need to know about how I achieved this look is H E R E:
• Prime the lids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance (or whatever your ride or die is).
• Using a fluffy brush use MakeupGeek shadows in HIPSTER and BARCELONA BEACH for the lid and crease, and then blend blend blend upward until everything is nice and blown out.
• I add MakeupGeek’s SHIMMA SHIMMA to highlight my brow bone.
• Using your finger, add a little bit of the Too Faced Glitter Glue to the tear duct area.
• Take the DIAMOND RING glitter by Glitter Injections and using a dry pencil brush, add it to the areas of the inner corner that you applied the glitter glue on.
• Add a white kohl pencil to the waterline.
• Mascara, mascara, mascara.
• Lips are ColourPop Cosmetics I ♥ This with Nyx Cosmetics Creamy Round Lipstick in Chloe