Happy Hump Day to everyone! Half way through the week and I was feeling super sassy today, and by sassy I mean really moody and kind of hormonal if I can be quite honest soooo, makeup to match, yeah? Yeah.
I kind of wanted something that said, “maybe just don’t talk to me much today.” so that’s the vibe that I went with. I used all MakeupGeek, ColourPop, and one Mac shadow/s to achieve this look!
— S T E P S —
• Use MakeupGeek’s Hipster and Barcelona Beach to carve out your crease and blend upward to create your transition shade.
• Layer Mocha and Bada Bing to define your crease shape and build a darker color.
• Throw Corrupt on the outer corner of your crease to add some depth and dimension.
• Use Mocha, Corrupt, and Bada Bing to blow out your lower lash line, if that’s what you’re into.
_B L E N D B L E N D B L E N D_
• Once everything is to your liking, add ColourPop’s Mooning shadow all over the lid (I use my middle finger to apply this).
• Use a black kohl pencil in the waterline.
• Pack Mac Cosmetics Mylar shadow ALL up in your tear duct area like it’s going out of style tomorrow.
I hope you all successfully make it through the rest of the week without killing anyone! Oh wait, that’s just me giving myself advice out loud, sorry.